Pretty Ruffle takes no responsibility for colour of item not being identical to that seen on website. Colours can look sligthly different due to the monitor or browser you may be using.
Pretty Ruffle has made every effort to display the colors of our products that appears on the site, as accurately as possible. However, slight variations might occur in color and size specifications. Certain colors may appear different due to your personal computer resolution and monitor settings.
1. ORDER CANCELLATION
Cancellation period for ordinary goods is 24 hours. Unless you cancel your order within 24 hours after full payment has been made, acceptance of your order and completion of the contract between you and Pretty Ruffle will be completed when the goods have been dispatched.
To cancel your contract you must notify us of your decision by email firstname.lastname@example.org using the subject heading ‘Cancellation’ and supplying your order number and address. Any cancellation after the 24 hours period stated above will be at the discretion of Pretty Ruffle.
Custom made orders are not subject to cancellation.
Your refund may take up to 10 business days to be processed.
2. REFUNDS AND EXCHANGES
- In the unlikely event that you are unhappy with your order please don’t hesitate to contact email@example.com. For ordinary goods return or exchange can be done within 20 days of the purchase date. Upon receipt of items the purchase amount minus the original shipping charges will be refunded in form of coupon to your account. We only issue Coupon for the returned items. We don’t issue refunds. Please note it may take up to 10 business days for our team to process your return credit.
- Custom made Pretty Ruffle dresses cannot offer a refund unless it is found to be faulty. In certain circumstances we may be able to offer an exchange for another piece.
3. Exchange/Return Criteria:
- Please make sure that you have adhered to the following conditions when returning your purchase.
- Exchanged/Returned within 30 days from date of receiving your item(s) for local and International customers.
- All original labels and tags are still attached to the garment, and haven’t been take off for any reason.
- Unworn, unwashed, free of stains and free of odour.
- A restocking fee may apply and/or your item(s) may be sent back to you at your own expense for any returns that do not meet our return criteria.
- Pretty Ruffle reserves the right to deny a return or exchange if the returned merchandise does not meet our return criteria once assessed. If a returned item is denied, a restocking fee may be charged and/or the goods may be sent back to the customer with collect.
- In the unlikely event of manufacturing fault or incorrect item sent, please send the photos showing the fault or mistake to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not post the item(s) back to us until you have sent us the photos.
- Due to different monitor settings, the colour of garments may appear slightly different than they are on our website. By purchasing our products online, you have accepted our terms & conditions including the possibility that the colour and size may appear slightly different.
- Customers are responsible for the return postage. Original shipping charges (if any) are non-refundable. If your item(s) came with free shipping we would deduct the actual shipping costs incurred to us from the item value to cover the costs.
- All sale and discounted items are final and returns/exchanges are not accepted unless faulty.
4. DEFECTIVE AND DAMAGED ITEMS
All parcels must immediately be opened in the presence of the Courier upon receipt of the goods, to verify that the Goods are contained in the parcel are untampered with and undamaged. You acknowledge that if you fail to do this and subsequently find the Goods are not contained therein, or have been damaged during delivery, we may not be able to claim against the Courier or against our insurers. Accordingly, if you do fail to do this, you agree that you will be solely liable for any such loss or damage and shall waive, release and indemnify us from and against any claims relating thereto, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law.
If you should receive an item that is defective, damaged or not what you ordered, please contact us email@example.com within 5 working days. We will help you resolve any issues as quickly as possible by replacing the item, once the faulty item has been returned to us by post. We will confirm the return address in writing, once you have contacted us about the fault.
5. CONTACT INFORMATION
If you have any questions about these Terms & Conditions, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org